Christmas is right around the corner and it’s time to start thinking about that one photography-obsessed friend, partner or family member. But do’t worry, we’re here to help! We’ve hand-picked some of the very best products from our store that will make the ideal gift this Christmas.
For that Special Someone
We’re all guilty of over-spending and going beyond the set price limit at Christmas, so why not do it in style with some top of the range photography accessories and filters. Below we’ve put together our top 3 best gifts for that special someone.
1. Lee Filters 100mm Landscape Filter Set – A filter set is always a safe bet when it comes to Christmas gifts, especially when it’s a top-of-the-line set from Lee Filters. Consisting of 3 x quality resin filters, these 100mm square filters are used with a 100mm filter holder.
2. 3 Legged Thing PUNKS Patti Tripod & AirHed Mini – Introduced only this year to our store, British-based 3 Legged Thing has really taken off. With a fantastic range of quality products that suit the needs of every level of photography, you can’t go wrong. And that includes the latest release in their PUNKS range; Patti.
3. SRB Photographic Elite Bundle Kit – We first released the Elite Filter System back in 2016 and have since been flooded with overwhelming responses and quality reviews. We set out to make this an affordable square filter system that included all the features you would find on most high-end models. With the Elite Bundle Kit, you’ll take advantage of all of these great features and more!
Christmas on a budget
Christmas parties, plenty of egg nog and copious amounts mince pies means December can be an expensive month. That’s why we’ve put together our top 3 best budget gift ideas.
1. SRB On-it Carbon Fibre Monopod – First up is our very own Monopod. Constructed from Carbon Fibre material for an extremely lightweight finish, this Monopod is the perfect Christmas gift for any landscape or event photographer. It extends to a whopping maximum working height of 1500mm and even includes it’s own carrying case.
2. SanDisk 32GB Ultra SDHC Card 80MB/s – Whether they use a point-and-shoot camera, a DSLR or an action camera, there’s always one thing they’ll be reliant on; a memory card. Our range of SanDisk branded memory cards cover all needs, and this 32GB Ultra SDHC is no different. The impressively fast data read speeds of up to 80 MB/s make it ideal for shooting seamless HD video and capturing multiple shots at once.
3. VSGO Camera Cleaning & Maintenance Kit – Keeping a camera clean is essential, but it’s not a very exciting task and can often be forgotten (guilty!). With this VSGO Maintenance Kit, you’ll make sure they have every cleaning tool they need in one simple kit.
Forget the pants and socks, this is the year to get creative with your socking-fillers. With so many great gifts out there at even better prices, we’ve managed to put together our top 3.
1. OpTech Gotcha Wrist Strap – Always ahead of the game, OpTech have a strap for every situation and the Gotcha Wrist Strap is no different. Great to use when shooting handheld and even better for keeping a camera secure. For only £9.99, you really can’t go wrong!
2. 3 Legged Thing Iggy Mini Tripod Kit – Another really impressive product in the 3 Legged Thing range is the Iggy Mini Tripod Kit. Designed for mobile and action camera photography, this kit comes with all the essentials. The possibilities are truly endless with Iggy, ranging from a desktop phone stand to a small light and microphone stand.
3. Lee Filters ClearLEE Filter Wash 50ml – Here’s another super handy gift that a photographer will always want in their camera bag. The Lee Filters cleaning spray can be used to clean dirt and smears off anything, ranging from lenses to filters. An ideal gift for that person always out shooting in muddy and wet locations.
If this didn’t help, you can see our complete Christmas Gift Guide at our website for many more brilliant ideas for the perfect gift!